So Soft And Snuggly, You'll Wish That You Were Sleeping On It!
Tired of battling your dog for bed space at night?
Then this raised dog bed is just what the veterinarian ordered. Not only will it help you reclaim your comfort and ability to stretch freely. It will also have a significant impact on your fur baby's health and quality of life.
PetMD Approved For Reducing Stress And Separation Anxiety
It's estimated that 40% of dogs suffer from stress or separation anxiety. If these issues remain unchecked they can lead to a variety of heart-wrenching health issues …
- Severe loss of appetite
- Destructive behavior
- Shorter life span
Prescription medicine isn't always necessary to correct these problems. Expensive supplements aren't always the answer either. Sometimes, these issues can be rectified by improving your pet's comfort throughout the night.
That's why we tirelessly tested an extensive mix of materials before we made a final decision on what to use for our pet bed. As a result, your fur baby gets to rest in a donut dog bed that blends coziness and extravagance into one pleasurable sleeping experience.
You can be confident in its ability to live up to these claims because our Raised Calming Dog Bed has PetMD's seal of approval.
This means your dog will enjoy higher-quality sleep that may assist with …
- Sustaining a healthy appetite
- Exhibiting good behaviour
- Living past life expectancy
Eases Anxiety - We borrowed an age-old concept that is used by therapists to help relax and ground your buddy. It’s similar to a therapist’s couch because it has a raised rim to create a sense of security that can rejuvenate the nervous system. This increases comfort and enables your furry friend to calm down faster, relax easier, and sleep more soundly.
Promotes Optimal Joint, Muscle, And Spine Health - In general, a dog's body stops growing at around the one year mark. It's ideal to turn your attention to optimal joint health around this time. Because sore, achy joints can reduce a dog's quality of life and lead to expensive surgical procedures. Our Raised Calming Bed distributes weight evenly and creates added support for the spine, muscles, and joints while your dog rests and relaxes. Your fur baby will enjoy reduced pressure on the joints, a significant increase in quality of sleep, and improved overall health for your pet!
Supports Heart & Mental Health - By increasing the feeling of security provided by the raised edges, your pet will be able to fall asleep with a slow and regular heartbeat. A slower heartbeat may reduce stress on the heart and brain. This reduction in stress can lead to a longer and healthier life!
Drug-Free Remedy - Your pet won't need to take any more supplements or medication! Our calming bed is a natural remedy that reduces stress for separation, Thunderstorms, Fireworks, Travel, Vet visits, loneliness, and reactivity.
Versatile Design - Available in beautifully natural colors, our pet beds are a seamless addition to any room’s décor! And because they’re finished with water and dirt-resistant bottoms, they help prevent accidental messes from reaching your floors.
Pet Safe - Anti-bacterial faux fur and durable nylon combine to create a comfortable and hygienic place for your dog to sleep.
Easy To Wash - For added convenience, every bed is safe in the washing machine and dryer (Machine wash, gentle cycle. Tumble dry, low heat), minimizing pet odors and excess hair. NOTE: To avoid matting off the fur and ensure longevity, it is important that the bed is thoroughly dried directly after washing.
Secure - The bottom of the bed has small rubber knobs so it can grip the floor and stay put. This allows your pet to feel secure and in place when asleep.
As you can see … there are plenty of reasons why your fur baby should be sleeping in this calming dog bed.
Imagine it arriving at your door. You remove it from the shipping package. Your dog's curious eyes catch a glimpse of the soft, fluffy, faux-fur as it emerges from the inside. It's bound to be love-at-first-sight!
You may find that upon opening the package, our calming bed will seem to feel flat. If this is the case, please follow these steps below:
- After opening the package, give the bed a good shake to restore its original shape and fluffiness
- With your fingers, pull the fibers apart on the outer rim of the bed to open them up
- (Optional) To open the fibers up further, throw the bed in the dryer for 10 minutes. Tumble dry, low heat.
- *You may have to let it sit for up to 24 hours to allow the calming bed to restore to its original shape*
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does my dog NEED a bed?
- A: Of course! Many Dog experts recommend having multiple beds for your dog. Why? There are plenty of benefits to having dog beds. They can be used for napping during the day and sleeping in at night. It is much more beneficial than laying on the floor, as our calming bed keeps your dog warm, supports arthritic joints, and prevents calluses!
Q: Is it machine washable and dryer safe?
- A: Every bed is 100% washer and dryer friendly. (Gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat, or lay flat to air dry)
Q: What material is it made from? Is it safe for my dog?
- A: The bed is made from ultra-soft vegan fur. That is one of the comfiest materials. It's actually what baby blankets are made from! Dogs are pack animals that tend to huddle together for comfort. The soft fur on this pillow helps them mimic huddling with the pack. That huddling sensation can put your pet at ease during your departure.
Q: Does it slip on the floor easily?
- A: The bottom of the bed has small rubber knobs so it can grip to the floor and stay put.
Q: Why this bed out of every other bed online?
- A: When designing our Raised Calming Bed, our main goal in mind was to create the ultimate bed you need as an owner! We have been studying and surveying many dog owners into the troubles they face when purchasing a dog bed and have used these issues as inspiration to create our own dog bed. We have included almost every feature a good dog bed should have and combined it to make our one (the best one). It is extremely comfortable, easily washable, promotes calmness for anxious dogs, and ensures a cozy and healthy sleep!
Q: I have seen this bed all over the internet, how is this different?
- A: This is a great question! We knew subconsciously that many potential customers would have this concern because we have also seen this bed all over the internet. Here's the catch... Our Raised Calming Bed is manufactured and solely produced from our OWN warehouse! We have experts in design constantly innovating and improving upon the regular dog bed that all of our competitors are selling online. This is what makes purchasing our bed different... you will feel the 'PresentPet' love! You should choose our brand because we are true enthusiasts when it comes to pet care.
Q: Can I buy this bed at any retail store?
- A: Our Raised Calming Bed is not available in retail stores and are sold exclusively at PresentPet.com. We take pride in the quality of our products as a fast-growing eCommerce business. Join the family!
Q: If I can't buy this be at a brick and mortar store, how can I trust buying online?
- A: We understand there are anxieties involved when it comes to online shopping, but we have an incredible refund policy. We stand by our products 100%, but should you find yourself not satisfied with your order, we will give you a full refund on the product cost excluding shipping within 30 days.
Our calming beds are very popular, please allow between 6-12 days for shipping. However, our customer service team will keep you updated via email on your package and we will send you your tracking number when that becomes available. You can visit our 'track your order' page to constantly check up on your package!
30-DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ✅
Buy with complete confidence! If you purchase one of our products and either do not like it, can't find a way to install it, or find it defective in any manner, simply return it and send it back for a full refund.